What we collect
Under 5s Limited will only collect personal or business information from site visitors and advertisers on the Under 5s website which is necessary for our business functions and activities, or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Any competition forms, subscription forms, contact forms, advertising forms or general emails will be kept on file for a minimum of 5 days before your details are transferred to our database where deemed appropriate.
You may have access to a copy of the forms or emails you submitted at any time during this period. Thereafter we will provide a copy of your details as they are stored on our database.
We will collect your information by lawful and fair means and depending on your relationship with us, this information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, company and demographic information.
Use of your personal and business information
We will use personal and business information for the primary purpose for which it was collected.
Depending on your relationship with us, the information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about Under 5s Limited and the products and services sold by businesses that we list on the Under 5s website
- to track how the Under 5s website is used and to identify key trends and demographics
- for our research, so that we can improve the Under 5s website and tailor the content to better suit yours and your child’s needs
- to customise the information you receive from the Under 5s site
- to offer the safe and simple use of our website
- to communicate with you, by e-mail or otherwise, in connection with competitions, subscribing to the Under 5s e-newsletters, relevant information or offers
- to send you marketing and advertising material and other content, possibly from third parties, which we think you will find interesting
- to fix system errors and for support services
- to identify you and assist you to subscribe to our services
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal or business information to third parties unless we have your permission, you have been notified beforehand, the terms have been outlined in another area of the Under 5s website or we are required by law to do so.
However, we may share aggregated, anonymous information regarding site usage and trends with our advertisers or third parties. This information will not be linked back to you.
Updating your personal or business information
Whether you are an advertiser on the Under 5s website or a subscriber to our e-newsletter, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com
as soon as possible so that your details can be updated.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, any promotional emails or material sent from Under 5s Limited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will remove you from our database.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal and business information, and to safeguard that information from misuse and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
However, whilst we will do our best to protect your security, unfortunately no information sent over the internet/online can be 100 percent secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us or receive online.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you have chosen to share with us.
Cookies are a feature of your Internet browser and may be disabled by you under your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Under 5s website as a result.
Links to other websites
Updating this policy
At Under 5s Limited we may change our policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from April 2017. For any enquires regarding privacy, please address them to Under 5s Limited, PO Box 147429, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144 or email us at email@example.com