or any of our services.
Our aim is to be transparent about data collection and use so that you can make informed decisions.
1. Information we may collect from you
2. Disclosure of your personal & business information
3. Updating your personal or business information
6. Links to other websites
8. Updating this policy
Under 5s Limited will only collect personal or business information relating to you and that you have freely provided to us.
We may use this data to contact to you about general business purposes, our services, promotional marketing activity, competition entries, subscribing to our newsletter or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Any Under 5s online form or general emails will be kept on file for a minimum of 5 days before your details are transferred to our database where deemed appropriate.
You may have access to a copy of the Under 5s forms or emails you submitted at any time during this period by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thereafter we will provide a copy of your details as they are stored on our database.
The information we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, you providing us with your name, address, phone number, email address, company and demographic information.
We may also collect and store information from site visitors which is automatically recognised, such as the date and time you visited the Under 5s site, the originating IP address, the type of browser and operating system you used and the URL of the referring page.
Depending on your relationship with us, the personal and business information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about Under 5s Limited and the products and services sold by businesses that we list on the Under 5s website
- to track how the Under 5s website is used and to identify key trends and demographics
- for our research, so that we can improve the Under 5s website and tailor the content to better suit yours and your children’s needs
- to customise the information you receive from the Under 5s website
- to offer the safe and simple use of our website
- to communicate with you, by e-mail or otherwise, in connection with competitions, subscribing to the Under 5s e-newsletters, relevant information or offers
- to send you marketing and advertising material and other content, possibly from third parties, which we think you will find interesting
- to send debt collection agencies or companies, in order to collect any money owing by you in respect of an unpaid invoice
- to fix system errors and for support services
- to identify you and assist you to subscribe to our services
- In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share data or personal information about you. We do not require any further consent from you to do this where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order or a governmental authority.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal or business information to third parties unless you have freely given consent, you have been notified beforehand, the terms have been outlined in another area of the Under 5s website and/or we are required by law to do so.
- From time to time we may contract with and share your details with third parties in order to deliver products and services to you, for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes, payment processing, search engine and data analytics purposes.
- In some instances, third parties may require access to some or all of your data and may contact you directly about a competition you have entered where they are supplying the prizes or where they think that details about their business, their products and/or services will be of interest to you.
- We may also share aggregated, anonymous information regarding site usage and trends with our advertisers or third parties. This information will not be linked back to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that Under 5s holds about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you would like a copy of the information we are holding about you or believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com
as soon as possible so that we can pass on the information or update your details.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, any promotional emails or material sent from Under 5s Limited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will remove you from our database.
If issues surrounding the collection and/or transfer of personal data cannot be resolved between Under 5s and the complainant, Under 5s will look to contact the appropriate regulatory authorities for advice and a resolution.
Members of the Under 5s team have access to the information you have provided us with. This could include the information you have sent us via email, via a form on the Under 5s website or via one of our social media platforms.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal and business data, and to safeguard that information from misuse, loss and modification.
However, whilst we will do our best to protect your data and security, unfortunately no information sent over the internet/online can be 100 percent secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us or receive online.
Any personal information your supply to Under 5s is provided at your own risk.
This helps us to analyse data about our web page traffic and to tailor the Under 5s website to our customers’ needs.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you have chosen to share with us.
Cookies are a feature of your Internet browser and may be disabled by you under your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Under 5s website as a result.
The Under 5s website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest or websites that belong to businesses advertising with us.
Under 5s is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these third party sites.
In summary, as a citizen of the European Union and under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of your personal data held by us at any time
- complain to a supervisory authority
- be informed of what data processing is taking place
- object to processing of your personal data
- respect to automated decision-making and profiling
and Under 5s services or platforms indicates your acceptance of these changes.