1. Add a few squirts of each of your paint colours into a large, strong re-sealable plastic bag.
2. Squeeze any air out of the plastic bag and ensure the bag is well sealed.
3. Stick all four sides of the bag to the window using the sticky tape or masking tape and make sure it’s securely fastened.
4. It’s now ready and your kids can use their fingers to move the paint around inside the bag to create all sorts of patterns, letters and numbers – without getting messy!
5. Once they’ve finished playing, just rinse out the bag and use it for the next time you’re doing some mess free painting.